Possip Parent Feedback
Hyatts Middle School has partnered with a group called Possip to provide monthly quick hit surveys sent straight to your phone. Here's how it works:
- The first Friday of every month you will receive a text with a link to complete the survey
- The survey is only two questions with an option to provide additional feedback
- The survey should take as little as 30 seconds to complete
Linked is a letter for parents on how Possip works and how it helps your school.
Thank you for sharing ideas through Possip this first week of November! We’ve heard from 236 of you during the course of the year. We are seeing that 95% of you are happy or mostly happy with Hyatts Middle School this week.
This week we heard members in the school community share examples of praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions.
- Praise for the dyslexia program
- Appreciation for amazing teachers that care for their students
- Feedback regarding the carline flow of traffic
- Comment about streamlining the various communication tools being used
We are taking all of your feedback and ideas into consideration for our future planning and follow-up.
Please send in praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions in next month’s Possip Pulse Check.